tiistai 7. heinäkuuta 2015

Eyebrow-time

So here is finally the long waited eyebrow quick tuto!
Of course my eyebrow routine has changed many times again and I will probably update it later when I feel like doing so......

I'm sorry that this video is kinda a mess and I didn't prepare myself to it properly. I am super anxious about making videos because it's not like taking photos, it is real live movement of myself, and I am not that good of a filmer so I actually have to use what I can get instead of "choosing a good one". Plus, I really have super low self-esteem so nothing seems good enough. :(

...And I was actually having quite hard time getting this video to work......''
Hope you still find a way to enjoy this vid!






Next post will be about new beautiful circle lenses so keep waiting for it!

xoxo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti